A Lusaka based Public Institution is inviting suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following positions:
Purpose of the Job
The job holder will undertake the development and implementation of outreach programs for the financial sector in order to improve knowledge and awareness levels in the sector and facilitate compliance to domestic laws and regulations.
- Undertakes effectively the development and delivery of training programs for reporting entities.
- Undertakes effectively the production and dissemination of Education and Communication Materials for some institutions.
- Ensure that reporting entities are compliant with set standards.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor of Mass Communication Degree or equivalent
Work Experience/Competences/ Attributes
- 3 years experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to write analytical and technical reports
- Computer Literacy
- Tact and Diplomacy
- Interpersonal skills
If you possess the requisite qualifications and expertise, send your application letter, CV citing three recent professional references, NRC and copies of your academic and professional certificates as one document not later than Friday, 26th November 2021 17:00 hours CAT to the address: email@example.com
Applications that will not meet the submission criteria will not be considered.