JOB OPPORTUNITY: SERVICE ENGINEER
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit SERVICE ENGINEER for a client in the Food Industry.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The SERVICE ENGINEER will be responsible for taking care of customer installation during the entire life cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performance of repairs
- Performance of machine inspections
- Performance of maintenance jobs on a machine basis
- Consulting/troubleshooting over the phone
- Performance of simple retrofit actions
- Creations of delegation reports
- Support of Engineering and Sales in technical matters
- Customer consulting on spare and wear parts plus retrofit packs
- Instruction of customer personnel on site or in the training Center
- Assurance of the quality and quantity of the activities carried out
- Coordination of customer technicians during start ups or maintenance jobs
- Coordination of all tasks with other functions within the Business unit, e.g. sales, machine design, spare parts services, plus information tailored to specific addressees needs
- Ability to delegate.
- Support and encourage a team
- Guide and direct teams.
- Being able to impose unpopular decisions and convince the team.
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible and willing to travel.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Conflict management
Education & Experience
- Degree in an Engineering education, electrical &/or mechanical.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Service Engineer in a similar industry
- Basic knowledge in the areas of food safety and ATEX
- Ability to interpret (foreign-Language) factory regulations
- Good knowledge of English as the corporate language in its spoken and written forms
- Knowledge and application of the basics of efficient letter and email communications
- Good knowledge of MS office packages, IBM, SAP Basic, PPM, and the relevant IT systems e.g. B-World, CRM, etc.
- Systematic problem-solving abilities
- Good time management
- Good customer service skills
- Team player
- Powerful communicator
Click here to apply: https://www.careers-page.com/gozambiajobszm/job/QY5X3569
Related Jobs (16)
Hydrologist x5 at Water Resources Management Authority (WARMA) on July 20, 2021 Full Time