Our Company, a new organization focused in the Fintech space seeks the services of a self starter Software Engineer with working knowledge of MVC frameworks, ability to take responsibility as a team leader and drive development efforts to completion. You will be part of a team Fintech solutions interfacing to Mobile Money and core banking platforms.
Key Results Areas include:
- Engineering web development in all layers (Full Stack), from database to services to business logic to user interfaces.
- Develop (SOAP or Restful) APIs for integration with various disparate systems
- Constantly automate systems checks to ensure maximum possible prevention of failures
- Able to develop and follow System Checklists religiously
- Able to implement multi-threading to allow simultaneous data processing
- Coordinating Software Testing
- Flexibility to work independently and within a team setup.
Practical and Demonstrable Skills
Languages: PHP (preferably knowledge of CodeIgniter & Laravel Framework), Java, ASP.NET, Ruby on Rails, Android App development
Databases: MySQL/Maria DB, Oracle 11g, MongoDB
Operating Systems: Linux Admin Experience
Character: High Tenacity, Punctual, Innovative, Organised, Good Presentation Skills
Experience: 2- 3 Years in Programming and Linux Systems Support. Experience with Telecoms APIs and Mobile Apps development added advantage.
Education: Minimum of a Full Diploma in Computing
If you feel this job truly speaks to you and you are ready to start work immediately, then Email Motivation Letter and CV (Both in one Document) to email@example.com by 12th March 2021.
Related Jobs (14)
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) OFFICER on November 28, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Quality Control & Digital Automation Manager on July 19, 2022 Full Time