KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country now is actively looking to recruit an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to manage our growing recruitment portfolio in order to serve our Clients more effectively and efficiently.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Join our dynamic HR specialist team!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, your role is extremely important, as you will be the Team Lead responsible for overseeing and heading the KSM – GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM Recruitment-Platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for;
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- Engaging and collaborating with Clients in sourcing and managing the recruitment portfolio.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms, as well as print media, posters and flyers as and when required.
- Managing hiring processes via electronic Applicant Tracking Systems through the RECRUITER APP, GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, KSM RECRUITMENT WEBSITES, MAJOBS and other recruitment platforms.
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Compiling interview questions and conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Work closely with management on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices.
- Coordinate Employment Returns with the Ministry of Labour and Social Security
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential recruiters including social media platforms, networking events and be the lead in organizing job fairs and recruitment EXPOs.
- Ensure proper on-boarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Actively work towards building a Healthy pipelines of potential EMPLOYERS listing, Recruiters and job seekers
A growing and wealthy career-path awaits the successful candidate in the chosen HR stream of choice.
You must possess;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management / Degree in Social Sciences or similar.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Recruiter / HR Manager / Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar in a busy and active environment a must.
- Knowledge of Talent Mapping an added advantage
- ZIHRM Membership
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively both in spoken and written
- High-Driven and Self-Starter personality, with high levels of energy a requirement
- Experience in creating various recruitment avenues to build recruitment awareness in Universities and other areas to establish professional relationships with potential candidates and Employers desired.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly apply on this website (www.gozambiajobs.co.zm) or send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 15th October, 2021 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.