KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit a TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER -RELIABILITY for a client in the Mining Industry.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER – RELIABILITY will be responsible for providing important services to customers and the sales team. These services will include 3D laser scanning, the creation and presentation of 3D laser scan reports, an inspection of client products in service, product installation support, and reverse engineering
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently complete scan processing projects using FARO SCENE, DESIGN X, VERIFY, CONTROL and Autodesk Inventor software applications.
- Create Wear Tracking Reports with supporting graphic material in the client’s current format.
- Present wear tracking reports, to local customers and discuss technical consequences of the reports (continuous improvement opportunities, maintenance planning, risk, etc.)
- Analyze mill liner and cone crusher wear and compare it with nominal dimensions.
- Calculate mill load volume, grate surface saturation and evacuation.
- Create 3-D models by reverse engineering from laser-scanned 3D cloud profiles for mill liners and cone crusher products.
- Interface and regularly communicate with the Product Design Group and Account Managers on all projects.
- Independently execute the new implementation of engineering change orders using the Autodesk Fusion Application. Interface with key stakeholders (Sales, Product Design Group, Early Alert, Manufacturing, etc.) and keep everyone abreast on project status.
- Fully utilize Autodesk Inventor to create reverse-engineered CAD models.
- Travel to other company locations and customer sites as required.
Education & Experience
- Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering. Will also consider degrees in Metallurgy, Mineral, or Computer Science.
- Ability to integrate and work collaboratively within a Global team.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and produce quality outputs in a timely manner.
- Good project management skills.
- Autodesk Inventor knowledge.
- Knowledge of FARO SCENE, DESIGN X, VERIFY and CONTROL software applications.
- Well-versed with MS Office Products.
- Ability to quickly learn new software skills.
- A good understanding of top-down modelling and 3D parameterization techniques is a plus.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE; 13TH JANUARY, 2023