TOURISM PROMOTIONS MANAGERS (2)
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit TOURISM PROMOTIONS MANAGERS (2)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The TOURISM PROMOTIONS MANAGERS will be responsible for Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Tourism Promotions Manager is responsible for supervising and undertaking the marketing and promotion of Zambia’s tourism products to increase international tourist arrivals and earnings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and undertakes effectively the formulating and implementation of both international and domestic marketing plans in order to increase tourist arrivals and earnings
- Supervises and undertakes regularly the conduct of research on both international and domestic tourism marketing and related matters in order to facilitate decision making
- Supervises and undertakes periodically both international and domestic tourism promotion programs in order to increase awareness and visibility in the source markets
- Supervises and undertakes effectively the management of both international and domestic tourism information centers in key source markets in order to provide tourism information
- Supervises the maintenance of both the international and domestic tourism marketing database in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information for decision making
- Ensures effectively the implementation of performance management in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance
- Ensures effectively management of human, financial and other resources in order to facilitate achievement of set objectives
Education & Experience
- Full Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management or equivalent
- 6 years’ work experience
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM)
- Able to write technical and analytical reports
- Computer literate
- Interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 12th December, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.