DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES… to lead and grow Business? If ‘Yes!’ that’s the attitude we are looking for!! Here is an opportunity for you.
Our client, a leader in the Mining Industry / Cement Manufacturing Sector is expanding its footprint and is poised to grow its service offering around Zambia.
We are looking for ambitious, self-driven, motivated and ready-to-start work immediately PRODUCTION SUPPORT STAFF – preferably residing in Lusaka.
- Mechanical Maintainer
- Inspector-limestone storage
- Process Controller
- Foreman – Vertical Mill
- Inspector – Rotary kiln
- Inspector – Raw Coal, Taking
- Foreman – Physical Examination
- Chemical Analysts
- Equipment operator
This is a fast-paced environment only committed successful candidates will undergo an Intensive operational training.
- G12 Certificate including Mathematics/Accounts and English.
- National Diploma or higher an added advantage
- Presentable, mature with good communication skills (both orally and written)
- Should be physically fit to withstand pressure that comes with industrial operations
- Effective communicator, team player, versatile, resourceful, hardworking and should exhibit initiative
- Relevant experience in the specific area
- Be able to demonstrate a keen ability to inter-relate with people of diverse backgrounds and should be able to communicate at all levels with a great service-orientated disposition.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet these requirements must apply. Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 16th June 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for.
KSM- Connecting People to Jobs and Jobs to People…!
Related Jobs (7)
VARIOUS JOBS – MINING/ CEMENT MANUFACTURING SECTOR on December 10, 2021 Full Time