KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now urgently looking to recruit an experienced WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATOR for a client in the Cement Manufacturing Industry.
Purpose of the Job
Provide support for the implementation of dispatch policies and processes by participating in planning/ coordinating movement of cement products and/ or materials between the Plant and approved areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the weighing and scanning are conducted in a safe and productive manner
- Spot trucks safely onto the weighbridge and guide them through the load volume scanner
- Ensure that correct information is being captured from the weighbridge and scanner
- To download all information captured for analysis
- Make sure that the light vehicle park in the designated parking spots or area.
- Ensure that all equipment being used are kept clean, safe and well calibrated
- Maintain the weighbridge office in a clean and tidy state.
- Any duties or tasks as requested by the supervisor
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Must be computer literate
- Certificate in Logistics and transport
- Must have a Grade 12 Certificate
Skills and Competencies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements
- Basic knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project Management applications, etc.
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 7th October, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.