KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC will be responsible for detecting, repairing and assist prevent problems with vehicle performance, as well as ensure that vehicles run safely and reliably.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be expected to carry out maintenance and repair work of the company’s truck fleet.
- The candidate may be expected to carry out work away from the workshop which may include working out of town.
Education & Experience
- We are expecting the candidate to have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the repair and maintenance of both European and Chinese brand trucks such as, Howo, Shacman, Powerstar, Freightliner, Scania and Volvo.
- Good understanding of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Must be capable of dismantling and assembling an engine
- Fault finding and troubleshooting skills are necessary for this position.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have previous experience in a transportation company.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 5th December, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.