Your job is to keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts. plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments. Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans.
Full grade 12 certificate or better.
1. Record the collection situation in detail, obtain and update the information related to the collection object and make a good record, and arrange the next follow-up time.
2. Provide repayment notification reminders to customers with overdue accounts by telephone, etc., and guide customers to pay back the arrears in a timely and correct manner, so as to maintain a good personal credit record.
3. Report various problems encountered in the work in a timely manner, and promptly hand over special cases to the team leader for handling.
4. According to the collection strategy at each stage, use phone calls, text messages and other means to collect collections.
- Conduct a comprehensive search for lost accounts and repair the loss rate.
6. Achieve the target of telephone collection according to the work target of the primary stage every month.
- Do a good job in collecting and sorting out the data of arrears customers and make timely judgments on the repayment risks of arrears customers.
8. Comply with the electronic reminder regulations and actively collect the arrears, legally collect the money to avoid complaints, and ensure the completion of the task objectives.
9. Assist in overdue data management and analysis and summarize collection experience and lessons.
10. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org