KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. ACCOUNTANT, for a client, the in financial sector.
Purpose of the Job
The accountant is responsible for financial strategy, financial condition, and financial position of GNC. He/She is accountable for the financial and risk management operations, including the development of financial and operational strategies, metrics tied to that strategy and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results
Duties and Responsibilities
- To oversee asset and liability management for GNC.
- To review the institution’s financial condition, financial position and recommend viable alternatives for cost effective operation.
- To develop and expand financial strategy of GNC in order to develop and strengthen its financial capacity.
- To participate in the strategic planning process, to lead the budgeting and forecasting of GNC and to build a strong financial discipline and accountability foundation for budgeting and forecasting.
- To establish an effective financial system in GNC and to prepare all accounts and financial statements timely.
- To implement the policies and procedures relating to financial management, accounting, and budget planning and to help improve the quality of GNC’s operations.
- To assist the company in the development of computerized financial, audit and management accounting systems.
- To ensure achievement of revenue targets on interest and other income, on and off-balance sheet through regular feedback reports to business units and ensure adherence to policies for control of assets and expenses.
- To plan, direct and coordinate the implementation of effective accounting and financial administration policies, procedures and reports to ensure meticulous compliance of bank’s financial policies for sound financial management and control of the bank.
- Tax management, – Corporate tax, Employee tax, VAT, etc.
- To prepare, present and interpret financial reports to the management, Board of Directors, shareholders and other stakeholders and to direct and supervise preparation of all fiscal reporting, such as cost accounting, budgets and regulatory reports.
- ACCA or a similar field.
- 2+ years’ Experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Confident and brave personality to approach and work with disagreeable defaulters
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Patience and resilience
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 10th May 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (102)
CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER on May 30, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTS INTERN on April 24, 2023 Internship
ACCOUNTANT (Temporal) on April 11, 2023 Temporary
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary