SCAW Limited is a Copperbelt based Manufacturing Company. Established in 1960 in Kitwe – Zambia. The Company seeks to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill up the position of Assistant Payroll Officer on two years contracts renewable depending on individual performance:
Overall Job Purpose:
Participate in/ provide support for the implementation of SCAW’s compensation strategy.
Administer payroll inputs and or other related remittances for employees at SCAW Limited.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets and Reconcile to the Biometric
- Daily upload of Time Sheets into the monthly summary
- Preparation of new Time Sheets for the next pay period
- Counter Check of the 1st Run of the payroll and signing
- Report on payroll inputs
- Preparation of engagements and Separations
- Computation of leave days
- Preparation of short-term employee’s payroll
- Assist reconcile payroll related ledger accounts
- Posting of Payroll Journals
- Any other duties relating to payroll inputs.
- Grade twelve (12) Full Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accountancy or Social Related Sciences related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in Compensation and Payroll Administration
- Above the age of 30 years
Only applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below or email to email@example.com not later than 23rd September, 2020.
Corporate Services Department Scaw Limited P.O Box 20418 KITWE
Related Jobs (73)
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Debt Collector on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Loan Auditor on December 15, 2022 Full Time