ASSISTANT QUALITY CONTROL & DIGITAL AUTOMATION MANAGER
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Quality Control & Digital Automation Manager for a client in the Life Assurance Industry.
Purpose of the Job
The Assistant Quality Control & Digital Automation Manager shall be responsible for assisting the Manager in supporting the Individual Life operations Units and all aspects of the Digital transformation processes in Individual Life Operations Department in Order to achieve operational goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data Quality Check, Monitoring and Correcting of errors for migrated policies.
- Propose continuous enhancements to system and automation of manual process in Individual Life operations department.
- Ensure that the function of migration and all other digitization programs are well executed including engaging and coordinating with the respective Business Units, the Regional Team and any other related parties.
- Be a contact person with the Regional Technology system Administrators support.
- The role entails analysing the business flow from Submission to Claims Payments and report findings to Management. The Analysis should include New Business, premium collections, Premium receipting and allocations, Policy Persistency and Claims Investigations. Reporting also should include providing Agency and Bancassurance distribution channels with insights into business treads and flagging potential risks.
- This role entails preparing of weekly & monthly management reports. This includes indicative reports and updates that may be critical. Ensure all weekly and monthly preparations of Managements reports.
- Any Other Duties assigned
- Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience in Insurance Industry.
- Good Knowledge of Excel Data Management
- Good Knowledge of Individual Life operations and its products
- High Computer Proficiency
- Strong Commitment and Execution Skills
- Quantitative & Qualitative data analysis Skills
- Analytical & Planning Skills
- Problem Solving & Decision-making Skills
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management skills
- Good Microsoft Excel Skills
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 25th JULY 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.