Kindly note that this is URGENT recruitment.
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced CARD AND CONVENIENCE STORE ACCOUNTANT for a client, one of the biggest Oil Marketing Companies in the world.
Purpose of the Job
To safeguard the company’s financial assets by ensuring accuracy and correctness of card and convenience store transactions, with integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of head office top-up account on daily basis and monthly basis and maintaining a register of all reconciling items on daily basis
- Reconciliation of Mobile Money and station top-ups on daily basis and maintaining a register all reconciling items on daily basis
- Reconciling card transactions against Oracle, identify, communicate and follow up to ensure correct interface of transactions from the Company Card to Oracle
- Review of prepaid accounts receivables and ensure they are always on credit and investigating any anomalies
- Review of post-paid accounts and ensuring there is no credit exposure and that the customers are operating within security/approved limits
- Following up with the Fuel card Territory managers for collections on post-paid customers.
- Reconciliation of postpaid customer accounts
- Reviewing card transactions to identify any anomalies on discounts given to the customers’ Top-ups, sales, card balances, advice and following up on the correction of the same
- Approving post-paid and prepaid top-ups after confirmation of the funds and approval of the same
Convenience Store Duties
- Assist in preparation of financial reports for company run stations and convenience stores
- Ensure the financial controls are strictly adhered to in accordance with company policy
- Participate in monthly stock takes within COCO sites and convenience sites
- Ensure correct and timely posting of COCO sites transactions into the ORACLE ERP System I.e. Invoices, Expenses, receipts, Stock adjustments
- Prepare convenience store reconciliations and submit them by the 15th of every month
- Conduct basic financial system training ((FMS) for convenience store managers for optimal usage
- Ensure that proper month-end closure procedures for all COCO and convenience stores including booking of incomes and expenses in the Oracle system are done by the 5th of the subsequent month
- Perform at least 1 site visits per quarter to assess and measure operating effectiveness of controls at each shop (stocks, cash, system and operations) & activity report
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum level of education: A graduate degree from a reputable University in Accounting, Economics or any Business Related Field
- Proficiency in Computer Application
- Working experience of at least 2-3 years
- High integrity levels
- High level interpersonal skills
- Ability to make sound decisions on credit risks
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good working knowledge of ISO9001:2008
- Understanding the oil industry dynamics, Business & Competitors
- Working with teams
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability
- Demonstration of Enterprise First behaviours (Leadership, Accountability, and Teamwork) and Company core values (Honesty, Integrity, and Respect for People)
- Demonstrate competence in implementing standard processes, achieving sales targets, building relationships with suppliers and debtors, and delivering results
- Good understanding of the company processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to carry out financial projections
- Knowledge of computerized accounting packages
- Good analytical abilities
Ability to work outside normal working hours
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 21st January, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.