JOB OPPORTUNITY: CHEF
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit CHEF in the Hospitality Industry.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The CHEF will be responsible for creating a menu and working with a team of kitchen staff to provide cuisine that meets the highest quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring food is timely provided and of great quality.
- Organizing the menu while considering the available seasonal items and the budget.
- Coordinating all kitchen activities.
- Supervising kitchen staff and providing assistance as needed.
- Cooking all menu dishes with staff.
- Calculating the amount of supplies and equipment and placing orders to restock.
- Ensuring that the kitchen complies with safety and hygiene regulations.
- Keeping up with business trends and developing new recipes.
Education & Experience
- Diploma in hospitality, or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience as a chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
SALARY RANGE: K3,500-K4,500 Gross.
DEADLINE: 28th, September 2023.