KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired WWW.GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. CREDIT OFFICER, for a client, the in micro financial sector.
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this Job is to ensure that loans are verified and approved.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Prepare presentations for the Credit Risk Committee to review and authorise
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update Loan management system records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options, and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
- Review the company debtor list.
- Contact customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advise customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiate suitable payment plans.
- Maintain customer payment records in our Loan Management System.
- Write notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Respond to customer queries.
- Knowledge of payment plans and debt recording procedures
- Versatile and able to get involved in other company operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, or a similar field.
- Valid driving license is an added advantage
- Previous experience working as a Loans and Collections Officer (+1 years)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Confident and brave personality to approach and work with disagreeable defaulters
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Patience and resilience
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 4th May 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (103)
CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER on May 30, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTS INTERN on April 24, 2023 Internship
ACCOUNTANT (Temporal) on April 11, 2023 Temporary
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary