Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Onelife is licensed by the Pensions and Insurance Authority (PIA) specializing mainly in the corporate health sector but keen to expand into more individual business both in the health and life insurance sectors, requires, a versatile, dynamic, self-motivated, highly credible and suitably qualified individual to fill the vacant position of Customer Service Consultant (1) reporting to the Head – Customer Service
Job Description Summary
- Accurately capture client information on the relevant system.
- Execute client requests within the agreed timeframes, quality standards and legislation.
- Engage with client in a client centricity manner to improve client retention and repeat business activities.
- Create frequent reviews and reports; weekly, monthly, quarterly as guided.
- Resolve client queries and follow up to ensure queries are resolved timeously and effectively.
- Ensuring accurate completion of documentation as per service level agreement to meet client needs.
- Providing effective, efficient, and professional service to all our clients and offices, both telephonically and through written correspondence.
- Handling of urgent complex enquiries and requests received telephonically and via fax/ email.
- Manage the delivery on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service
- Positively influence and manage change and offer specialist support where required.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas and involvement of colleagues and staff.
- Participate and contribute to a culture of work centric thinking, productivity, service delivery and quality management.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Implement and provide input into governance processes, systems and legislation within area of specialisation.
- Escalate unresolved policy and governance compliance issues via appropriate channels for investigation and resolution purposes.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes development and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree or any related field.
- 2 years client service administration experience
Send your CVs and Professional qualifications before 31st March 2023 to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and Copy Careers@one.co.zm
Note: Please indicate the job title as the subject line in your email.
Related Jobs (72)
CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER on May 30, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTS INTERN on April 24, 2023 Internship
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Debt Collector on December 15, 2022 Full Time