JOB OPPORTUNITY: DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY will be responsible for coordinating the financial, human resource & administrative functions and providing secretarial services to the Board and/or functional committees of the Board to ensure smooth implementation of the Client’s programmes and will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the timely preparation of accurate financial and management reports to facilitate decision making.
- Coordinates effective payment of personal emoluments and imprest to ensure compliance with statues and conditions of service.
- Coordinates timely response to audit queries to enhance proper accountability.
- Coordinates effectively the management of human resource to enhance individual and organizational performance.
- Coordinates timely provision of administrative and logistical support services to facilitate efficient and effective delivery of services.
- Coordinates the Client’s relationships with banking and financial services institutions to ensure optimal pricing for charges and financial securities and investments.
- Coordinates and monitors prudent expenditure of the Client’s funds to ensure spending is within the budget plan and in accordance with accounting principles and procedures.
- Coordinates effectively the valuation and financial accounting for assets to ensure accountability.
- Manages timely development of work plans and operationalization of the performance management system to ensure monitoring, evaluation and enhanced performance.
- Coordinates timely preparation and implementation of action plans/budgets to facilitate the attainment of set objectives and resource mobilization.
- Provides Board secretarial services and advise the Board on matters relating to the conduct of meetings to ensure the Client’s operates within the confines of the Client’s Act.
- Communicates decisions made by the Board to Management, staff and other stakeholders. And keeps custody of the seal of the Client’s and other statutory documents/registers.
Education & Experience
- Full Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate
- BA in Social Sciences or equivalent
- ACCA, CIMA, ICSA or equivalent professional qualifications
- MBA or equivalent in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- 10 years’ work experience, 5 of which must be at senior management level
- Must be a member of the Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
- Able to write technical and analytical reports.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Computer literate
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
Related Jobs (73)
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Debt Collector on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Loan Auditor on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary