John Snow Inc
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE HIV/AIDS PREVENTION PROGRAM ZDF PARTNERSHIP FOR SUSTAINABLE HIV EPIDEMIC CONTROL
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION JOB DESCRIPTION
JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI) seeks a dynamic and highly experienced candidate for the Director of Strategic Information position for a DHAPP-funded HIV Epidemic Control proposal, titled “Department of Defense HIV/AIDS Prevention Program ZDF Partnership for Sustainable HIV Epidemic Control” in Zambia. The Program will aim to support Zambia to reach sustainable control of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through the pillars of transparency, accountability, and impact.
Should JSI be the successful bidder, this will be a full-time position based in Lusaka, Zambia. The Director of Finance & Administration will report to the Program Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Director of Finance & Administration will be responsible for overall financial management, administration, and oversight of program implementation. S/he will:
- Ensure compliance with award terms and DHAPP and JSI policies and regulations;
- Supervise all central and regional F&A staff and serve as the point person to JSI HQ; and
- Collaborate with the Program Director and SMT to ensure coherence between programmatic activities and financial provisions.
- A master’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or other relevant field, or a bachelor’s or certified accounting degree with 10 years or more of experience;
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in financial management and administration of large-scale, complex international development assistance programs;
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and/or experience in accounting, financial planning and management, and procurement;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior level government officials, donors, private for-profit and non-profit sectors; and
- Experience interacting with host country governments and counterparts, and international donor agencies.
NOTE: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume on the JSI website: www.jsi.com Deadline for consideration is rolling.
Related Jobs (73)
CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER on May 30, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTS INTERN on April 24, 2023 Internship
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on December 15, 2022 Full Time