JOB OPPORTUNITY: DISPATCH OPERATOR
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit DISPATCH OPERATOR for our client in the Mining Industry
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The DISPATCH OPERATOR will be responsible for providing support for the implementation of dispatch policies and processes by participating in planning/ coordinating movement of cement products and/ or materials between the Plant and approved areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate the plant weighbridge(s) to measure and track accurate measurements for all incoming and outgoing vehicles.
- Maintain log of incoming and outgoing trucks from the Plant, with information including quantity of products, arrival/ departure time, name of driver, etc.
- Participate in receipt and weighing of inbound materials e.g., Gypsum, fuels, and other materials.
- Participate in outbound weighing of materials planning and dispatch coordination.
- Ensure that all plant logistics activities comply with Health, Safety, and Environment standards.
- Report any problems of the weighbridge equipment and liaise report to the Weighbridge Supervisor.
- Give reports of dispatch activities at the weighbridge and provide recommendations where necessary.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor Weighbridge.
Education & Experience
- Certificate or its equivalent in business, logistics, or another related field
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Weighbridge operations.
- Sound knowledge of MLLs product and service offerings.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements
- Basic knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project Management applications, etc.
DEADLINE: 5th October, 2023.
SALARY: K4,000-K7,000 Gross
Click here to apply:https://www.careers-page.com/gozambiajobszm/job/L6669X7R