KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country now is actively looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller for a client, a leading private school.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision of monthly Management accounts presented to the Board
- Maintenance of adequate accounting records to ensure timely recording of all financial transactions undertaken by the School
- Liaison with auditors for audit of annual accounts and finalization of financial statements
- Timely payment of all statutory deductions and Corporation Tax including provisional tax
- Writing the minutes in the monthly Board of Management Meetings and final presentation thereof including the minutes of the School Educational Trust Meetings
- Liaison with Banks on funds’ investments, cheque payments, fund transfers
- Monitoring liquidity levels regularly daily to ensure that all surplus funds are invested in Treasury Bills, Fixed Deposits with Banks, Government Bonds etc. as appropriate
- Involvement in purchasing process or procedures of all Capital items as well as academic /office stationery, text/exercise books, cleaning materials to protect the interests of the School to the optimal extent
- Supervision and checking of monthly payroll including timely recovery of all advances/loans as agreed.
- Representing School Management in annual negotiations with BETUZ
- Direct involvement in reconciliation and checking of correct recovery of Tuition fees.
- Monitoring the job of all staff in the Accounts department and their Development.
- CA / CIMA / ACCA or an MBA in Finance or Business Administration would be preferred.
- 5 years of overall experience in accounting with last 3 years or more as a team leader
- Should understand company laws, taxation rules of EA Region, all Statutory requirements-NSSF, NHIF, VAT,WHT, PAYE, Training levy
- Able to review data and report on Income, expenses and all books of accounts.
- Preparation of budgets and Strategic planning
- Preparation of accounts and present to the auditors.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 17th December, 2021 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (74)
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Debt Collector on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Loan Auditor on December 15, 2022 Full Time