About the organisation
Zambian Financial Sector Deepening Limited (FSD Zambia) is a Zambian organization
working closely with key players throughout the economy to ensure that all Zambians
are financially healthy, particularly the most excluded and underserved. We help
rural families, women, youth, low-income people, and other households in Zambia
to understand and access a wide range of sustainable, comparable and affordable
financial services. To expand financial inclusion, we collaborate with both public and
private sector institutions to make financial markets work better. FSD Zambia enhances trust between clients and suppliers of financial services by helping to increase their understanding, expand innovation, and lower costs. FSD Zambia enjoys the active support of financing partners UK Aid, Swedish Sida, Comic Relief/Jersey Overseas Aid and Rural Finance Expansion Programme (RUFEP).
More information is available on our website, www.fsdzambia.org
About the Job
The Head of Design and Innovation for WIN is responsible for providing leadership in ideation, design, testing and and recommending actions for innovation application and integration within FSD Zambia, partnership programmes as well as the market system in general.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, International Development and Development Economics or, Social Sciences or elated qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in facilitating the development of financial service markets;
- Demonstrated project management and donor engagement experience.
- Strong management capabilities with excellent track record of providing organisational and leadership support to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of programmes and projects;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, networking and negotiation skills with staff, stakeholders and partners with motivation for high quality service delivery.
- Proven experience in facilitation and motivation of responsive markets for women, youth and persons with disability.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualise and drive design, successful implementation and monitoring of programmes that focus on women, youth and persons with disability.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate creativity for inclusive service and products delivery for women, youth and persons with disability.
- Demonstrated ability to package insights for purpose of programme adaptation and improvement.
FSD Zambia is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination due to disability, ethnicity, race, religion or gender. We strongly encourage people with disabilities who have the relevant skills and experience to apply.
For the detailed job description, visit our website at www.fsdzambia.org or send an
email request to email@example.com . Candidates are invited to submit a
one-page cover letter indicating current and expected remuneration, together with
maximum three-page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. by close of business Friday,
28 February 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (73)
CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER on May 30, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTS INTERN on April 24, 2023 Internship
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on December 15, 2022 Full Time