Head Of Financial Servicers
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced. Head Of Financial Servicers, for a client in the micro-finance industry.
Purpose of the Job
The Purpose of the job is to effectively manage the credit risk and collection function of the company in line with company set objectives and ensure revenue from debtors is being collected properly and in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Approve all credit application and proposals and ensure they are within acceptable parameters and ensure that they meet sound business criteria before disbursement.
- Review and ensure the underwriting process is according to set process and procedure within set TAT
- Proactively drive the existing facilities review process and ensure a thorough and timely evaluation of all existing facilities.
- Ensure system data quality and oversee the data quality control management team and be a business link between Operations and sales departments.
- Ensure effective maintenance and management of service level agreements with other departments.
- Conduct call visits on both existing and prospective corporate clients to enhance portfolio quality in line with the company KYC set rules.
- Manage and provide guidance to the credit risk and debt collection team
- Actively support the team’s growth through training, performance reviews, mentoring and coaching
- Ensure timely and effective collections of all amounts that fall due.
- Manage the preparation and submission of expected collection files for all clients on each specified cutoff dates.
- Maintain submission tracking schedules to indicate which client has been invoiced that month and for how much.
- Ensure all invoiced amounts are received on specified due date
- Ensure all collected amounts are accounted for within the month in which they are received.
- Prepare reconciliation files between bank and the system monthly in conjunction with the finance department.
- Ensure effective management of the company arrears management as provided for in the credit policy.
- Ensure clients that fall behind are follow-up immediately and remedial measures are instituted immediately.
- Effectively monitor and maintain accurate loan and age analysis files and ensure accurate loan classification as provided for in the company credit policy.
- Escalate to legal all amounts that remain unpaid as provided for in the credit policy
- Manage and adhere to the internal service level agreements.
- Actively support your team’s growth through training, performance reviews, mentoring and coaching.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports to management committees.
- Ensure compliance to all regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounts, business or equivalent
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in a similar role and in related field preferably in a Micro Finance institution
- Credit management training will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated strong data analysis skills and Investigative skills.
- Demonstrated collection and debt recovery skills
- Demonstrated leadership covering the work experience period
- Strong understanding of credit analysis and policies
- Good understanding of Risk management principles
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 15th July 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (90)
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (1) ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT – TEMP (1) on August 31, 2022 Full Time Temporary