HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country now is actively looking to recruit an experienced HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER for a client in the Hospitality Industry specialized in conferencing, events, restaurant and rooms.
Purpose of the Job
The Human Resources and Administration Manager will be a key member of the management team. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer, and is responsible for developing and implementing Human Resources (HR) policies, procedures and systems. It provides HR services to management and staff as well as undertake administrative functions.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the development of and implementation of the strategy on human resources management and development.
- Develops and implements human resources policies and procedures.
- Assists line managers and staff to understand and comply with human resources policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the recruitment and selection of competent staff and prepares the relevant documentation.
- Administers, coordinates and maintains the performance management system.
- Develops the staff learning and development plan and coordinates and implements staff learning and development programmers to ensure compliance with identified or emerging needs.
- Develops, recommends, implements and maintains reward systems that enable the attraction and retention of the best talent.
- Advises Supervisors and employees on grievance and disciplinary issues and ensures that they are resolved in line with policies and procedures and employment legislation.
- Promotes and implements health and safety programmers at the work place.
- Facilitates the provision of other administrative services
- A degree or higher Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Membership of a Professional Human Resources or Personnel Institute.
- 3 years of progressive work experience in Human Resources at middle management level.
- Experience in the hospitality Industry will be an added advantage
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices in all aspects of human resources management.
- Knowledge of the Zambian Labour Law
- Computer Literacy
Strong interpersonal skills and human relations handling skills at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience in conducting formal and informal training for other staff will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding work ethic
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 30 th April, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.