JOB OPPORTUNITY: HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER will be responsible for assisting in coordinating Human Resource duties and the provision of support services in order to enhance and Companys performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates effectively, the development and implementation of human resource development plans in order to enhance the skills and competences of staff
- Coordinates regularly, human resource planning for the Company in order to determine current and future staffing needs
- Co-ordinates timely, provision of administrative and logistical support services in order to facilitate smooth operations of the company
- Coordinates regularly, human resource planning for the company in order to determine current and future staffing needs
- Undertakes timely and accurately, interpretation of rules and regulations in order to enhance adherence
- Supervises timely, development of individual and departmental work plans in order to monitor and evaluate performance
- Supervises effectively, the human and other resources in order to attain the objectives of the department
SALARY RANGE: k10,000 – 13,000 Gross.
Education & Experience
- Full Grade 12/ GCE Certificate
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration or its equivalent
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM) and a valid driving Licence
- At least 3 years experience in Human Resource Management
- Excellent writing skills as the job requires preparation of reports
- Ability to communicate fluently in English as the job requires regular interface with various stakeholders.
Method of Application
Send an application via email ONLY to email@example.com
Your application should consist of a cover letter and CV ONLY with three references and addresses and contact information.
Closing Date: 27th September, 2023.