INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER will be responsible for Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Internal Audit Manager is responsible for managing the auditing of accounting, financial and management systems in order to ensure adherence to internal controls.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages effectively the formulation of annual internal Audit plans in order to audit the operations.
- Manages timely the preparations of audit reports in order to facilitate decision making by both management and the Audit Committee.
- Manages effectively the implementation of risk management in order to strengthen internal controls and enhance accountability
- Manages regularly the review and efficacy of financial, processes, systems and other operational internal controls in order to ascertain their soundness, adequacy and compatibility to institutional requirements
- Manages effectively the provision of secretarial services to the audit committee in order to facilitate the effective conduct of business
- Manages regularly the verification of institutional assets in order to ensure accountability and prevent misuse
- Manages effectively the utilization of human and material resources in order to facilitate attainment of set objectives
- Manages timely development of individual and sectional work plans in order to monitor and evaluate performance
Education & Experience
- Full Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate
- Full ACCA and Bachelor of Accountancy or equivalent
- Master’s Degree as added advantage
- 8 years’ work experience, 2 years of which must be at management level
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
- Able to write technical and analytical reports
- Computer literate
- Investigative skills
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 12th December, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.