KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced INTERNAL AUDITOR for a client, who is one a leading private Banks with operations in Zambia to join its team.
Purpose of the Job
The internal auditor will be responsible for performing objective, independent, and reliable assessments of the effectiveness of a bank’s risk management activities, its compliance with applicable regulations, and its internal control-environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
The bank internal auditor performs various duties, tasks, and responsibilities in assisting senior management and the board of directors in ensuring improvement in the bank’s operations.
- Examine and evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of the internal control systems
- Perform review of the effectiveness and application of risk assessment methodologies and risk management procedures
- Review financial and management information systems, including the electronic banking services and electronic information system
- Review financial reports and accounting records for accuracy and reliability
- Perform review of means, techniques, or methods of safeguarding assets
- Perform review of system applied by the bank in evaluating its capital vs estimated risk
- Perform evaluation of the economy and operational efficiency
- Perform test on both the functioning of specific internal control procedures and transactions
- Perform review on established systems for ensuring codes of conduct, compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, and the implementation of procedures and policies
- Perform special investigations; and carry out tests on the timeliness and reliability of the regulatory reporting
Professional Qualifications / Required Skills
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in the Accounting field, or in a business or related discipline. Possessing related experience and equivalent education may also be accepted to work as a bank internal auditor
- Two years’ experience working in the banking or auditing field, or in an area relevant to the assigned responsibilities
- Deep understanding of the concept of process and risk management; and banking and auditing
- Strong decision making, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge and ability to use MS Office and other standard software application tools
- Strong aptitude for easy and quick learning of audit, analytical, or/and facilitation skills
- Possess CPA
- Ability to travel at short notice, including travelling overnight.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 30th April, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (72)
CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER on May 30, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTS INTERN on April 24, 2023 Internship
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on December 15, 2022 Full Time