RDO Equipment Africa is a trusted source for agricultural equipment. Our mission is to provide our customers with solutions that help their businesses get the job done. We use our global dealer network to import equipment and parts to help local customers like you to maintain their land. Our staff of expert service technicians is prepared for any issues that happen in the field. And, we provide custom harvesting support services to help farmers keep their land healthy and their equipment running.
- Manage the companies Webshops.
- Carry out in-house preventative maintenance of all computers, network devices and power back-up systems.
- Updating and monitoring user accounts for the various onsite and internet-based applications in the use by the organization.
- Maintaining of active directory, DHCP and DNS servers
- Maintaining up to date antivirus on all machines in the organization
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Full grade twelve School certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other related course from an accredited university.
- Minimum two (02) years’ experience in systems administration and troubleshooting/ maintaining PC, system, or network hardware and software issues.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in Website full life cycle, Microsoft PC operating systems,
Office 365, Windows Server Administration and networking technologies, such as VPN, firewalls, and various LAN technologies.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking sufficient to design, implement and troubleshoot small-medium networks.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and the ability to work with all levels of staff within the organization.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-users.
- Ability to work independently and within a team with little direct supervision.
- Strong learning and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Member of ICTAZ
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Be of honest and trustworthy character
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve ambitious goals by creating trust within and amongst workgroups.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possesses technical and analytical skills to manage deadlines
Method of Application
Interested applicants that meet the above qualifications should send a cover letter and CV toEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th October 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.