Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
We are a newly formed multi-vendor marketplace platform provider looking for a key account manager role.
The company provides a platform to assist producers and manufacturers in advertising, selling, and transporting goods to an international market. Vendors create online stores on the platform that customers can browse through and purchase goods. Goods are then shipped directly to customers using 3rd party express freight shipping facilities.
- This is a fulltime position with flexible working hours.
- A base monthly salary will be provided, in addition to commissions for each
successful vendor registration.
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective vendors
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential vendors to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and vendor relationships
- Reach out to vendor leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of vendor problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon on-boarding targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate on-boarding effort with team members and other departments
- Aid vendors to establishing supply system using a built-in delivery network.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Work experience as a Sales Representative preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, some experience with LMS such as Pipedrive or Salesforce
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (73)
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Debt Collector on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Loan Auditor on December 15, 2022 Full Time