Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Eight Expert Enterprise LTD
- Attending client inquiries and queries
- Conduct direct promotion and/or other marketing activities on a regular basis and screening prospects’ eligibility.
- Conduct loan analyses including visits to business and household of clients as well as guarantors visits in accordance with the Bank’s credit procedures.
Minimum Qualifications and requirements;
- Must be between 21-25 years
- A Diploma in Business Administration, Banking and Finance or any other related fields.
- No previous professional experience required
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) Good oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel) and other internet applications;
- A team player able to pay careful attention to detail and manage multiple tasks ; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
All CVs plus application letters to be sent to email@example.com by 8th march 2020. The subject of the email must indicate the position being applied for.
Related Jobs (72)
CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER on May 30, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTS INTERN on April 24, 2023 Internship
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on December 15, 2022 Full Time