KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced LOGISTICS OFFICER, for a client in the transportation industry.
Purpose of the Job
The Purpose of the job is to develop logistics plans, policies, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop logistics plans, policies, and procedures, and provide technical and procedural advice in a broad range of logistics areas.
- Planning routes and transporting goods for multi – drop deliveries
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers
- Planning, managing budgets, organizing schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties to ensure smooth accomplishment of company objectives.
- Efficiently and rapidly store and retrieve information using filing and tracking systems
- Plan, prioritize, and manage their own activities and office workflow even when working under tight deadlines
- Establish and preserve productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect, as well as nurture an effective working relationship with the work team
- Communicate effectively with clients and respond to their requirements
- Directing all transportation activities
- Assess moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw logical conclusions
- Communicate with various stakeholders, including customers, colleagues, vendors and provide clear and concise responses.
- Customer focused attitude to understand customer requirements, identify clients’ needs, and match them to appropriate solutions, or suggest and implement solutions to customer issues.
- Be able to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require to work overtime or extended hours.
- Diploma in Transport & Logistics, Business Administration or related field
- 2 – 3 years proven work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and an understanding of logistics operations, practices and extensive work experience in logistic or supply chain management tasks
- A thorough understanding of MS Office applications and logistics software necessary to conduct research and complete routine/moderately complex tasks
- Extensive knowledge of the transportation industry
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 20th June 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.