KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER for a client, who is one of the leading perishable goods logistics companies in Zambia.
Purpose of the Job.
Your main role would be to build and manage relationships with other partners to mutually benefit all the parties involved.
The main objective of this role would be to manage company partnerships and alliances for the growth of the company in terms of revenue as well as otherwise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
- Coordinate with the public relations team to ensure that any information going out is in the best interest of the company.
- Work with other teams internal to the organization to ensure that Alliance and
- Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
- Encourage and supervise any collaborations with partner brands.
- Negotiate and finalize deals with partners and alliances that benefit the company
- Attend various trade fairs and networking events on behalf of the company.
- Work in liaison with the sales and marketing team to understand current market trends and build relationships accordingly.
- Strategize newer ways to grow current partnerships.
- Travel to other places of business
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- An MBA from a Tier 1 institute is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing and speaking.
- Proven ability towards constructive networking.
- Team player and multitasker with exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry
- Sales and Marketing know-how.
- Well-versed with various software and digital tools such as SAP, Google Workspace
- Apps and Microsoft Office.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 8th April, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (109)
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER on April 19, 2023 Full Time
PA TO THE CEO (RE-ADVERTISED) on April 13, 2023 Temporary
TRAVEL CONSULTANT / PA on April 3, 2023 Full Time
WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATORS on February 15, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 24, 2022 Temporary
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
PA/FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 14, 2022 Temporary