About the organisation
Zambian Financial Sector Deepening Limited (FSD Zambia) is a Zambian organisation working closely with key players throughout the economy to ensure that all Zambians are financially healthy, particularly the most excluded and underserved. We help rural families, women, youth, low-income people, and other households in Zambia to understand and access a wide range of sustainable, comparable and affordable financial services. To expand financial inclusion, we collaborate with both public and private sector institutions to make financial markets work better. FSD Zambia enhances trust between clients and suppliers of financial services by helping to bring people together, cultivate understanding, stimulate innovation, and lower costs. In this way, all women, men, girls and boys can learn about, choose, and use a wide range of financial services that have the most positive impact on their lives. FSD Zambia enjoys the active support of financing partners UK Aid, SIDA, Rural Finance Expansion Programme (RUFEP) and Comic Relief/Jersey Overseas Aid.
About the Job
The Programme Manager is responsible for providing leadership in the implementation of the WIN programme, which is designed to deliver on digital financial services, women and youth savings groups and financial education.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree qualification in demography, economics, social science and other related fields with research and monitoring qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Demonstrated project management and donor engagement experience at senior management level.
- Strong management capabilities with excellent track record of providing organisational and leadership support to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of programmes and projects;
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and negotiation skills with staff, stakeholders and partners with motivation for high quality service delivery.
- Strong communications, influencing and engagement skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple and time-sensitive deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to utilize new software applications effectively FSD Zambia is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination due to disability, ethnicity, race, religion or gender. We strongly encourage people with disabilities who have the relevant skills and experience to apply.
For the detailed job description, visit our website at www.fsdzambia.org or send an email request to email@example.com .Candidates are invited to submit a one-page cover letter indicating current and expected remuneration, together with maximum three-page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Friday, 28 February 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (73)
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on March 24, 2023 Full Time
Trainee Accountants on March 17, 2023 Full Time Internship
DIRECTOR FINANCE/BOARD SECRETARY on March 16, 2023 Full Time
ACCOUNTANT on February 7, 2023 Full Time
OPERATIONS MANAGER on February 1, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Debt Collector on December 15, 2022 Full Time
Loan Auditor on December 15, 2022 Full Time