KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit RELATIONSHIP OFFICERS for its client, a leader in the Zambian Banking Industry.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The RELATIONSHIP OFFICERS will be responsible for selling and marketing various banking products and services across the country.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell and Cross-sell the banks product and services whilst building long term profitable customer relations.
- Provide weekly call reports through the team leader.
- Prepare and share target sales plan through the team leader.
- Sell and up-sell all products allocated to them and avoid any possible miss-selling.
- Continually seek new opportunities to market services and bring in new customers by thoroughly understanding the marketing and economic environment.
- Deliver agreed customer and product sales and profitability targets.
- Create and monitor customer sales programs.
- Responsible for keeping self and supervisors up to date on competitor and market development.
- Provide feedback for product and service changes, amendments and developments.
- Deliver appropriate product solutions and services to customers in order to deliver at least 75 % of targets.
- Develop strong internal relationships to support the successful servicing of customers and the delivery of sales targets.
- Build a strong local profile for self and bank through positive involvement in community activities.
- Escalate customer complaints and resolution process in the portfolio.
- Advise/ update customers on all tariffs, policies, procedures and any other changes to products or accounts.
- Ensure all KYC documentation is completed.
Education & Experience
- Minimum Qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in banking and finance / Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting or related field.
- Presentable, Mature with good communication skills (both orally and written)
- Should be sales aggressive, effective communicator, team player, sociable, versatile, resourceful, hardworking and should exhibit initiative
- Sales experience in the financial / insurance industry is an added advantage
- Good presentation, Numeric and analytical skills
- Ability to use Basic Microsoft Applications / Mobile Application desirable
- Be able to demonstrate a keen ability to inter-relate with people of diverse backgrounds and should be able to communicate at all levels with a great service-orientated disposition.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 11th February, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (25)
RE-ADVERTISED: COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRY TERRITORY MANAGER on February 24, 2022 Full Time