KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced RESTAURANT ACCOUNTANT for a client, one of the fastest growing in the Hospitality Industry
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking to hire a successful candidate who has a degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. New graduates with experience can apply for the entry-level role. The candidate needs to prepare and analyse a variety of financial statements for accuracy and compliance. They need to review and audit the restaurant transactional activity and provide communication and general support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data
- Preparing asset, liability and capital account entries by analyzing account information
- Documentation of financial transaction by updating account data
- Recommending financial actions and summarizing the current financial status
- Collecting data, preparing balance sheet, and profit and loss statement
- Handling financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintaining accounting control by preparing policies and procedures
- Directing accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering to queries
- Coordinating financial issues by collecting and analyzing accounting data
- Securing financial data by completing database backup
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls
- Preparing payment by verifying documentation and requesting disbursement
- Bachelor degree in tax, accounting, and finance
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Extensive knowledge about the data entry management
- Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
- Knowledge about MS office, excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill and time management
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Able to sit for an extended period
- PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good time management.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 24th June, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (7)
TRAVEL CONSULTANT / PA on April 3, 2023 Full Time
PUB AND GRILL MANAGER on February 23, 2023 Full Time
RECEPTIONIST on June 7, 2022 Full Time
Bakery Supervisor on April 4, 2022 Full Time
Director Licensing and Standards on October 6, 2020 Full Time
Chef de Partie on March 3, 2020 Full Time