KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now actively looking to recruit an experienced SALES EXECUTIVE-LPG for a client, one of the biggest Oil Marketing Companies in the world.
Purpose of the Job
To be responsible and accountable for LPG business, sales and credit management, to conduct a market survey or competitor analysis, provide value additions to the customers and health safety and environmental issues pertaining to product use and storage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop and coordinate the implementation of infrastructure and logistics of ensuring that stocks of LPG are available
- To work towards achieving set sales targets on LPG
- To train station staff on LPG, customer service and safety
- To manage Trade Receivables on LPG
- To co-ordinate, develop and implement marketing campaigns for LPG
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion by using CRM solution
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Education: Must be a holder of a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business or related fields. Specialized knowledge: Must have Marketing and Sales experience.
- Skills: High levels of Analytical, Selling and Negotiation skills, Communication skills, Interpersonal and Entrepreneurial skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and outlook.
- Abilities: Ability to work independently, conduct presentations to management and at customer locations and the ability to analyse sales data. Ability to supervise and manage marketing and sales activities in the section.
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics: self-driven with excellent initiative; able to work with minimum supervision.
- Professional Certification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: At least 2 years’ sales and marketing
Assist with the role of Lubes Sales Executive.
Travel by car 70% of the time. Travels during after-hours or meetings are occasionally experienced.
Both international and local travel will be experienced.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by/before 21st January 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.