SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER will be responsible for the organization’s supply chain, from purchasing raw materials to production. Ensuring that the product comes at just the right time as well as coordinate storage for it, so that nothing goes missing or gets damaged along this complex process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards.
- Analyse data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues.
- Evaluate and report on KPIs.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals.
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a logistics or transportation company
- Familiar with ZRA import and export regulations of minerals as well as clearance procedures.
- Familiar with South Africa to Congo route, Congo to Dar Es Salaam, and Congo to Zimbwabwe routes
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 5th December, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.