KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit TELE-MARKETERS.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The TELE-MARKETERS will be responsible for selling and marketing various KSM training and services across the country.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell and Cross-sell the company’s product and services whilst building long term profitable customer relations.
- Provide weekly call reports.
- Prepare and share target sales plans.
- Complete customer surveys to obtain information about potential customers.
- Answering incoming calls from prospective customers.
- Sell and up-sell all products allocated to them and avoid any possible miss-selling.
- Continually seek new opportunities to market services and bring in new customers by thoroughly understanding the marketing and economic environment.
- Deliver agreed customer and product sales and profitability targets.
- Create and monitor customer sales programs.
- Responsible for keeping self and supervisors up to date on competitor and market development.
- Provide feedback for product and service changes, amendments and developments.
- Develop strong internal relationships to support the successful servicing of customers and the delivery of sales targets.
- Maintaining records of customer contacts
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Work with team members on the call floor to meet sales and performance goals.
- Escalate customer complaints and resolution processes in the portfolio.
- Ensure all KYC documentation is completed.
Education & Experience
- Minimum Qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and marketing.
- 1-3 years of proven previous experience in customer service, telemarketing or similar sales role.
- Experience in a position where meeting sales goals was an important indicator of performance.
- Presentable, mature with good communication skills (both orally and written).
- Should be sales aggressive, effective communicator, team player, sociable, versatile, resourceful, hardworking and should exhibit initiative
- Should have all the necessary customer service, marketing and communication skills to confidently market and sell products.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Works well independently and is good at time management.
- Good presentation, Numeric and analytical skills
- Uses the best phone etiquette practices.
- Ability to use Basic Microsoft Applications
- Be able to demonstrate a keen ability to inter-relate with people of diverse backgrounds and should be able to communicate at all levels with a great service-orientated disposition.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 24th February, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (26)
RE-ADVERTISED: COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRY TERRITORY MANAGER on February 24, 2022 Full Time