Identifying and building trade business prospect by maintaining relationships with zonal distributor sales team.
REPORTING TO THE ZONAL BUSINESS MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- Achieve quality Gross addition targets and target SOGA leadership
- Ensure effective coverage of market on sales and visibility
- Meet defined targets for retailer count for various products
- Market governance
- A Minimum of Diploma in a Business Related Discipline
- Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- Experience and solid knowledge in channel sales or direct sales
- 0-2 years of trade sales experience with a combination of direct and indirect sales
- Exposure to the Telecommunications Industry or FMCG environment
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- High level of commitment
- Ability and desire to sell
- Clarity in communication
- Quick learner
- Highly motivated and passionate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
Flexibility to relocate
Method of Application
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Friday 16th October, 2020.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor HIV/AIDS status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (25)
RE-ADVERTISED: COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRY TERRITORY MANAGER on February 24, 2022 Full Time