KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country and is now urgently looking to recruit an experienced TERRITORY SALES MANAGER to be placed with immediate effect for a client, an Oil Marketing Industry.
Purpose of the Job
The Territory Sales Manager will oversee all Company sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Work closely with the CEO to set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate the effectiveness of current sales programs in the assigned region. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing sales strategies; analysing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implementation of the agreed strategies in service stations within the territory and monitor performances
- To manage services station activities within the territory in line with set objectives and ensure desired results are achieved i.e. earnings, sales volume, safety and market shares targets.
- Effective control of Dealers and installation of new dealers
- Ensure optimal operation of all stations in the territory through daily stock management and effective stock control ensuring that there are no product stock outs in stations.
- Ensure that fuel products are offloaded at site according to quality control requirements so that they conform to the approved quality standards.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Work with other Managers to Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Management and preparation of monthly Profit and Loss (P&L) for service stations, as well as site contribution analysis.
- Maintain awareness of competitor market activity to ensure sales activities are targeted at achieving the best competitive advantage.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for Sales Reps as they generate leads and close new deals
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business and any Commercial related field
- Must have practical and continuous work experience of 4-6 years in Sales and Marketing
- Must have vast experience in Sales working in the OMC or FMCG /Food Manufacturing sector
- Dealership Management work experience will be a plus
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, budgeting software, asset management software, Web/Internet/e-mail technologies and general computing technology.
- Must be a member of ZIM with a VALID Practicing Licence.
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by / before 19th September, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE
Related Jobs (25)
RE-ADVERTISED: COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRY TERRITORY MANAGER on February 24, 2022 Full Time