JOB OPPORTUNITY: TRAINING ASSISTANT
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit TRAINING ASSISTANT
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The TRAINING ASSISTANT will be responsible for helping to plan, organize and facilitate training programs. conducting needs assessments, designing training materials, leading training sessions, and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops training programs (includes orientation, professional development, and continuing education)
- Determines instructional methods and media best suited to meet training needs
- Selects or develops teaching aids and materials such as exercises, handouts, and visual aids
- Establishes criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training programs
- Maintain records of employee participation in training programs
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, making recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinating work experience programs with area businesses
- Collaborating with instructors to create written and visual training-related materials
- Coordinating day to day training logistics such as organizing files, ordering supplies, responding to inquiries regarding coaching sessions.
- Maintaining the training calendar.
- Compiling the training objectives
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good communication skills
SALARY RANGE: K3,800 – K5,000
DEADLINE: 30th October, 2023
To apply, send your applications to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org