KSM MANAMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country now is actively looking to recruit an experienced Training Manager for a client in the Health Care Industry.
Purpose of the Job
The Training Manager will be responsible for developing learning and development strategies for the company. This will include assessing necessary skills, vetting Trainers and implementing training strategies.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Develop assessing and evaluation procedures.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Preparation of annual training budgets in consultation with Human Resource and all relevant Managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is supportive to meet organizational or strategic objectives.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices
- Demonstrate ability to work competently within the Company Head Office Management Team and ensure all deliverables are met within set timelines.
- Treat all Company staff, clients and visitors in a courteous and respectful manner and demonstrate good customer service at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Education or any other related field;
- Must be a full Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management or appropriate regulatory body.
- Proven work experience as a Training Manager with not less than 3 years’ experience.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a Training Manager or related management position in a busy environment.
- Familiarity with modern and traditional training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to plan, manage time and multitask effectively
- Computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Always adhere to the Company uniform policy and code of conduct.
- Will be required to travel to other facilities.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Competent in effective communication skills.
- Must be honest, trustworthy and act with integrity and dignity at all times. Always act professionally and behave in a manner that reflects well on the organisation.
- Actively participate in appropriate social/professional activities that will enhance the Company image in the community
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 6th April, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.