KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit a TRAVEL CONSULTANT / PA
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The TRAVEL CONSULTANT / PA will be responsible for offering full administrative service to the Chief Executive Officer and promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide full personal assistant support to the Chief Executive and serve as the first point of contact for correspondence and phone calls, taking messages, and performing other administrative tasks as needed.
- To manage and coordinate the Chief Executive’s diary by prioritizing and scheduling internal and external meetings, as well as ensuring appropriate briefing papers are prepared and provided.
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Diagnose the clients specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc.)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Maintain effective filling and data storage systems, including emails to ensure the Chief Executive’s needs are met.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Carry out all responsibilities with complete discretion and a high level of confidentiality.
- Restock office supplies such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, and office supplies.
- Provide event management support when requested.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Any other duties related to the organization’s needs as and when required.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Business or relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience as a PA
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
- Excellent typing, note taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Proven working experience as a Travel Consultant
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer-oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises.
- Knowledge of how to operate office machinery (Printers, scanners, copiers)
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
DEADLINE: 10th April, 2023
Related Jobs (104)
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER on April 19, 2023 Full Time
PA TO THE CEO (RE-ADVERTISED) on April 13, 2023 Temporary
PUB AND GRILL MANAGER on February 23, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 24, 2022 Temporary
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
PA/FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 14, 2022 Temporary
RECEPTIONIST on September 13, 2022 Full Time