KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit WAITRESS
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The WAITRESS will be responsible for assisting with noting customers order, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. The Waitress will also be responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meal.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer change to tables if needed.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
Education & Experience
- Proven work experience as a Waitress
- Relevant Diploma
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
SALARY RANGE: K1,000- K1,300 Gross
DEADLINE: 6TH OCTOBER 2023