JOB OPPORTUNITY: WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATORS (2)
KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATORS (2)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATORS (2) will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the Weighbridge facility and act as point of contact for customers. Responsible for ensuring that all legal obligations and regulations are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct traffic coming onto site and operate weighbridge.
- Coordinating and scheduling the delivery of vehicles.
- Check incoming loads, ensuring compliance with site license
- Accurately record weights & completing appropriate documentation and collect driver signatures etc.
- Process delivery notes and tickets accurately and efficiently.
- Report any anomalies/errors to the weighbridge system to the appropriate people immediately.
- Maintain relationships and deal with queries from customers and site visitors.
- Ensure weighbridge customers are aware of site rules and distribute information and guidance accordingly.
- Ensure that vehicles delivering to site have the correct paper work and EWC codes.
- Ensure that vehicles have the necessary paperwork for forward movements from the site to destination.
- Compile compliance reports for materials in and out of the site.
- Assist with general administrative duties and customer service, answering the telephone and directing calls as appropriate.
- Comply with all Health, Safety, HR and Environmental policies and procedures.
- The above list is not exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
- Job descriptions are regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
Education & Experience
- A Certificate in Logistics or any related field, a degree will be an added advantage
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft packages)
- Previous experience working as a weighbridge operator is an added advantage
- Good numeric skills
- Able to demonstrate tact but be assertive when required
DEADLINE: 22nd February, 2023
Click here to apply
Related Jobs (12)
MOTORBIKE RIDER &DRIVER on August 10, 2022 Full Time
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR on July 18, 2022 Full Time
ELECTRICAN on June 29, 2022 Full Time
TRUCK DRIVER on June 29, 2022 Full Time
LOGISTICS OFFICER on June 15, 2022 Full Time
Sales agent on May 17, 2022 Full Time
SOURCING SPECIALIST on March 29, 2022 Full Time
PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER on March 29, 2022 Full Time
MOTOBIKE RIDER/DRIVER on February 1, 2022 Full Time