KSM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, the largest HR firm in Zambia recently acquired GOZAMBIAJOBS.CO.ZM, becoming the largest recruitment platform in the country is now actively looking to recruit ACCOUNTANT
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The ACCOUNTANT will be responsible for assisting in making financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the company’s financial position. The Accountant will keep track of transactions, compile and analyze data, conduct audits, assist with budgeting and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of payroll
- Record, compile and analyse the company’s transactions
- Assist with budgeting and financial forecasting
- Computation of taxes and reporting to the superior
Education & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an accountant
- Minimum diploma in Accounting / ACCA or ZICA
- Member of a professional accounting body
- Preferably previous experience in a transportation company
- Good understanding of cost, management and tax accounting
Method of Application
Should you closely fit the above requirements and are interested in this position, kindly send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by / before 5th December, 2022 clearly stating in the e-mail subject line the POSITION you are applying for or Visit our websites: http://www.ksm.co.zm / www.gozambiajobs.co.zm or Download our Recruitment App from Google Play store search for: RECRUITER KSM.
KSM – WE CONNECT PEOPLE TO JOBS AND JOBS TO PEOPLE.
Related Jobs (43)
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (1) ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT – TEMP (1) on August 31, 2022 Full Time Temporary