The Zambia Health Education and Communication Trust (ZHECT) is an indigenous Zambian Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), registered under the laws of Zambia and dedicated to providing high quality health services, social behaviour change interventions, research and capacity building for the improvement of the health status and general wellness of people in Zambia.
Through its multi-project management portfolio, ZHECT now seeks to recruit for the position of the Administration Officer.
The purpose of the Position of Administration Officer is to provide administrative support to the organization and will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including managing office stock by maintaining bin cards stock requisition etc.
- Support with the procurement of the services and products required by the organization required.
- Maintenance of records on Vehicles. This includes Mileage, Due dates for Road Licenses, Due dates for Road Fitness and Insurance.
- Preparing regular reports on Vehicle Expenses for the fleet of vehicles.
- Arranging for Vehicle routine and regular maintenance by liaising with drivers and site managers.
- Liaising with maintenance companies to repair or replace damaged office equipment
- Ensuring that offices are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Manage the filing system to ensure company documents are safely secured.
- Organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company staff.
- Manage the scheduling of in-house and external events including company calendar.
- Bachelor Degree or higher diploma in Business Administration with additional qualifications in Office Administration.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Office Manager or similar role for not less than 3 years in a busy environment.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Basic accounting experience especially in payables/ receivables including petty cash.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Must be a team player.
Method of Application
Please email application, CV, and supporting academic qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send to The Human Resources Manager, Zambia Health Education and Communications Trust, Plot No. 1551, Church Road, Fair View area, Post Net no. 221, P/B E835, Lusaka.
Closing Date: 14th October 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.