Mayflower limited seeks to recruit a self motivated professional with knowledge and Experience in administration. The company’s core business line is printing, photography, Gaming centre and resfreshment store.
1. Supervising the day-to-day operations of the all sections and staff members.
2. Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
3. Accounting responsibilities in setting budgets, monitor spending and expensesa nd other expenses.
4. Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
5. Record management and Reporting.
1. Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
2. Work experience or knowledgeable in a work environment for Photography, printing, Gaming center and general refreshment store management
3. Very strong Microsoft office excel skills and reporting
4. Very Good communication and marketing skills.
Interested candidates must send their Cover letter and CV via email to email@example.com
Deadline : 31/04/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (98)
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER on April 19, 2023 Full Time
PA TO THE CEO (RE-ADVERTISED) on April 13, 2023 Temporary
TRAVEL CONSULTANT / PA on April 3, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 24, 2022 Temporary
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
PA/FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 14, 2022 Temporary
RECEPTIONIST on September 13, 2022 Full Time