An established manufacturing and sales company has an exciting employment opportunity.
To effectively support delivery and maintenance of customer focused, quality and efficient administrative practices.
The company is currently inviting applications from suitable candidates to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
The Main Responsibilities of the role holder (s) will include but not limited to the following:
- Office administration
- Inventory management
- Delivery coordination between factory and customer locations
- Payment and simple budgeting
- Filling and record keeping
- Customer Service and point of contact for all queries (internal and external)
- Facilities and premises management
- Preparation of bid documents
- Coordinating and processing of information to share with all support units
- Stationery and Office Supplies Management
- Logistics: processing of funds remittance to order materials, clearance and collection of materials from delivery points
- Preparation of purchase requisitions, purchase orders and vendor payments
- Perform any other administrative duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and Experience
Holder of a Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Development Studies, Public Administration, Management or any related field.
At least demonstrated experience having worked in sales or a similar role; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Submit applications to email@example.com ; Deadline for receipt of applications is 21 February 2020.
Related Jobs (98)
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER on April 19, 2023 Full Time
PA TO THE CEO (RE-ADVERTISED) on April 13, 2023 Temporary
TRAVEL CONSULTANT / PA on April 3, 2023 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on January 16, 2023 Temporary
Finance and Administration Officer on December 8, 2022 Temporary
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) on November 28, 2022 Full Time
PA/ FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 24, 2022 Temporary
Workshop Team Leader on November 18, 2022 Full Time
PA/FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER on November 14, 2022 Temporary
RECEPTIONIST on September 13, 2022 Full Time