JOB INTENT: Control all the job processes from planning quotations, invoicing and closing of the jobs from customers in line with Hitachi standards for achievement of company goals
REPORTS TO: Planning Supervisor
BRANCH: Reman Workshop, Lusaka.
- Core returns and credit customer monitored effectively
- Cost jobs accurately and on time at best value
- Requisition forms accurately completed and filed in a safe place.
- Client request captured on system correctly as per request.
- Record updated stock record accordingly on time
- Capture all items that are returned to the warehouse on the system, label and store in the correct place.
- Parts available at all times
- Controlling parts returned to the warehouse on time
- Queries resolved quickly and effectively.
- Reporting done accurately and timeously
- Quotations and invoicing raised accurately and on time
- Parts request raised accurately and on time
- Work-in-progress updated and communication to finance done in time
- Documentations filed on time.
- Completed jobs invoiced accurately and on time
- Records opened in the system
- Quotations and assessments sent on time
- Customer quotations raised accurately and on time
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Business Admin or any Business Related Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years in Heavy Equipment Industry
- Excellent Microsoft word and Excel
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed C.V, certified copies of certificates and a cover letter to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Hitachi Construction Machinery Zambia, Co; Ltd.
KK International Airport road plot 2350/M
P.O. Box 30182, Lusaka.
Or email in a single document to; email@example.comThe closing date for applicants is Tuesday, 14th October, 2020.NOTE: All applicants are thanked for their interest, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.